Journey of becoming part of Orange family



It was one night when I was rigorously studying for my college entrance exam and at that time my paternal uncle was staying with us and he was a Desuup. He informed me about the registration of Desuung program. I got interested and when the registration day came I got help from my friend in doing the registration because the registration progress for the Desuung is very fierce. I tried in doing registration but I didn't get it. I was really not worried about getting into Desuung program as I was busy studying for the exams. I was solving one of the questions suddenly I got all from an official number I got panicked but I composed myself and answered the call. The other line said, "Did you apply to the desuung program? " then I said I did. Then they told me to stay updated with their Facebook page because all information will be given there. After a few days later the results of the selected people for the program were released. I checked and my name was there. Thankfully my exams were finished so I got prepared to go.

The day finally came and we were told to gather at 5AM for the destination. My father dropped me there and I waited there alone. After 2 and half hours officials from the office of Desuung came and sent us off in different buses for different places. My training placement was at Samtse College. As soon as we reached there we were told to get off the bus immediately and we were welcomed by our instructors and trainers rigorously teaching some basic military rules and drills. It was very basic but it felt very hard. After the training, we were given some snacks and we were introduced to our own company commander and instructors. At night they choose leaders for the company and I got selected as a platoon leader. They gave us tough training that I had not experienced in my whole life. For the first two days, I had the thought of giving up and going back but I suddenly remembered His Majesty's words. 

I did my training well for the past 21 days with passion. These 21 days of training were the most memorable with life-changing events. The last day of the training was the passing out parade for trainees. It was graced with His Excellency, the prime minister of the country Dr. Lotay Tshering. Then the day after we departed from the training center and went to our respective places. The 21 days of the training was the most memorable moment.



Comments

Popular Posts